Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!

I have to admit, I had grand schemes of sharing this new Blog address in our Christmas Letter this year...but...I went ahead and mailed nearly all of them already. I can't decide if I just couldn't stand having them all over my kitchen counter, or if I really didn't think I'd be able to get this Blog together anytime in the month of December. A sweet Friend came over yesterday, taking time out of her busy schedule, indeed a schedule that includes their own family's adoption of 2 little ones from Africa, and helped me become an official blogger. I hope this site will be a place for family and friends to take time out of their busy schedules (if they are able) and check in to see what's happening in our family. For my dear sis in Ohio, a chance to see family photos that never seem to get attached to my emails and for friends who want to see our newest family member but live far away to pop in and see Ana and my other 3 (whom they may not recognize!). And for my friends close by, several of whom I refer to as Blog Queens, to check in and...well, give me advice on how to add to my Blog. Ready, Set........GO!

1 comment:

  1. Sneaky girl! I had no idea you were blogging now! Fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete